Bored.
Haven't done much today (though thats starting to become a habit). Watched a few movies that my mum had hired last night (took my brother, didn't ask if I wanted to hire any...*grumbles*). I did try and do some VB coding, making an .exe that can update the javascript menu and build a new html for my Dad's webpage thingy when it needs updating with new pics.
Starting to look for a job, going through the local classifieds. The problem with most of them is that they want experience and "own transport". Damn being to young to have my p's (at least till the end of December anyway :p) and even then I don't have a car to drive ._.
I'm getting sick of waiting for the guy to call me for the computer job. I'll call him this weekend and see if he's got any orders (He has a stall at Parklea Markets that people come to) if not, I'll ask him if I can just do Work Experience with him (pay to build or upgrade my own computer or something). Alternatively I might get a pittance paying paper delivery job (which I can probably do in addition to the other if he calls me).
Dead Ringers is on tonight. It's funny so watch it (10pm) then Sg-1 is on at 10:30.



1 Comments:
boooo
Post a Comment
<< Home