Desk Changes
hehe....i got a television in my room! Its taken the place of all my folders of sheets from school. Granted its only small (34cm) but it allows me to finally play DVD's off my DVD player. I was planning to get a card for my computer to plug it in but this will do fine for the present (especially as i have no slots left in the motherboard anyway :( ). I also managed to hijack the old N64 and VCR out from the rumpus room. I dont know how long that will go un-noticed....hopefully a while.
Ugh, im tired. I went to sleep at 4 last night after staying up late playing games on my comp. I then got woken up at 8 this morning by my brother playing music very loud. i dont like waking up to Wierd al Yankovic's - Barney's on Fire....*shudders*..i hate that song.
Very strange dream last night...not something i care to discuss. Very strange since i dont often dream much.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home