Saturday, November 06, 2004

Download the Internet

dammit...didnt upload post.

anyway...basically Mrs Gulati has been found again. For those who dont know, Mr s Gulati was my software design teacher in year 11. She disappeared without a trace before the end of Term 3.
Well, she's been found. I was just told by a good friend that she's teaching his science class at Epping Boys High. I don't know if this is good or bad, but she apparently remembers me as "her best student". >_<
I dont know why she would remember me, least of all as the best student. I must have mucked up just as much as everyone else...
The title is due to a joke the class had with her, where someone gave Gulati a floppy disk and asked her to download the internet onto it (since he didn't have the net at home). It managed to distract her for an entire period.

I might do another update later, im going to Ez's house along with Kunama. Going to have some fun purging poor innocent paper of the evil printed on them (ie Past exam papers). Hehe fire...*dances* Then we're going to see Resident Evil2 and maybe Timezone afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home