mmm....
How can it be that nothing is exciting and yet boring at the same time? I have done nothing productive this week after the scribing incidents.
For the past few days all I have done is log on the net around 10ish and sit there for 5 hours (because after that the dialup logs me off...>_<) I have done various chores etc, plus I cleaned out the underside of my bed and found all these craft/model activities that semi-occupy my time with while I'm netting... I started doing a model plane (Lysander MkIII, and old WW2 bomber) yesterday but I've still have half of it to go (not including painting). I know its generally a good idea to paint the pieces first but I couldn't be stuffed. Its an old set that I got at a fete sometime ago that had already been started. The most detailed painting job that had to be done on it (the cockpit and pilots) couldn't be done as they were all ready glued together. It would have been extremely fiddly to do and I dont even think I had all the right paints...I'll have to buy some this week since I have another three car model kits to do as well as a boat (wooden, something I've never done before) and 2 balsa models (1 plane and a boat that has been half done). I'll post a pic when I'm done assembling. Additionally, my Dad gave me a job the other day designing a website for all this documentation of a job his company is doing. He said he could probably arrange with his boss to 'hire' me to do the job and pay me a couple hundred dollars for it. He said it only had to be simple but I dont think any website I could design would be worth that much. Who knows? I have Dreamweaver to help me...>_>



4 Comments:
Actually, a good website attracts heaps of viewers. This means more potential customers. So if you do a damn good job, you will be paid damn well. Good web designers earn a lot of money that way. ;)
btw... I'm jealous. If you need help with pics, tell me. But if they pay you, you gotta give me some for doing the pics, k? =P
Dreamweaver, how childish and cheating. No doubt you will use the text tags instead of writting a css file. Honestly don't know about kids these days, they have no dignety.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Um..who was that?
Kunama: Yeah, if i have any trouble with the pictures i'll give you a call, though the website was only going to be for display on my Dad's network. It was only temporary for poeple who needed to check the documents but didn't really need them (thus why they didn't have them on paper in te first place)...
Post a Comment
<< Home