Split in two
The night comes and goes, sun shines through yonder window when it doth break the hindering clouds. Revolutions in time and space, and yet I stay still. Empty and alone. Deserted by myself, left only with my thoughts, revolutions in themselves.
The cat jumps on the window sill, the world turns. It jumps down to the same effect. The dream has come and gone, lost to the mystery of one.
I am one.
Yet two, yet one again for the joy has departed. It will fly on and I will fall to a grounded reality shaken with the tremors of doubt. The air whisking through my being, draining me of any recovery.
And I will fall.
Yet there still might be hope to fly on.
The armies do battle, thoughts parrying and stabbing at the grey matter. Who will claim victory? Does it matter?
I continue to fall.
Will he save myself?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home