This is a blog post.
I bet you didnt see that coming.
I've been thinking about setting up a blog for a while and was putting it off until i actually finished my HSC so i wouldn't get distracted (not that it helped much) and so now that HSC is over (*dances*) this randomly accessed piece of binary is now my blog.
I have decided that i will divide my time equally between reading and gaming. In preperation for this, i decided to download some gameboy advance rom's, especially Sword of Mana which i have wanted to play for ages. I find myself i good website, that has it and others on it and so i start my dowloading. For those who dont know, or cant be bothered remembering i have dialup. I click the download button.
Time passes
i check it periodically and after a very long while, 4.5mb downloaded 2kb/sec, a minute or two passes and it suddenly tells me its finished. Suprised, i conceal my happiness as i open the .zip file like a kid at christmas....to find santa whacked it with a mallet a couple of times.
A curse on all faulty files. 50min of my precious time wasted...and i didn't even get the game.... :(
Oh well, at least i got another one (while i was waiting) SabreWulf...seems pretty good so far.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home