Thursday, December 09, 2004

Another Day

Finally got around to calling Dymocks back about the job I applied for. Turns out they had hired someone else the other day...:(
Oh well, I'll find something else. Theres a few in the paper that look alright, aquarium wholesaler and a dental assitant plus others. There's a Aldi store opening at Dural as well :p but I'd rather not do that if I can find something else. I'd prefer to go to the local supermarket as well (I have and IGA just around the corner).
I think i'll call the guy back about the computer job tommorow, see if he's got more business yet (and therefore has reason to hire me...).

***

Went outside last night after the rest of family was asleep. Crept silently out the door opposite my room, watching that the cats didn't try to follow me. It was beautiful. The peacefulness was truly amazing, not like in the early night. I just sat there silently and absorbed. There was a light rain, tiny drops that would have felt almost like a mist if there had been more of them.
I think I might go out again tonight, though my parents are getting annoyed that I sleep in till after 9am (they wake me up to tell me the day's jobs before they go, otherwise I'd probably sleep further). I was seriously considering walking outside around the block as well last night, going down into the bush paths that are just down the street would be amazing in the silence of it all.
I don't know if that would be tempting fate too much (in case my parents wake up and check on me; my mum has been known to). I have their trust at the moment, and its harder to regain if I lose it. At the moment, they trust me enough that I can bend some boundaries as they don't check what I'm doing constantly. I'd rather not spoil that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home