Happenings
Currently: Watching Star Trek Voyager
Hmm...many a thing has happened these past few days. First off, my sister finally got her G4 iBook (It was ordered at the start of term). She spent at least 5 hours ripping music onto it. Luckily she hasn't worked out how to hook it up to the net at home.
I've finally started my cross-stich, so hopefully I'll be able to keep it up, thought I'm getting distracted very easily by Fire Emblem. If you havent played it, go play it. I also finally got Kunama's and my 'references'. They were more like certificates and very corny. "You're a star".
Thats all I can remember...I'd update more often (some people actually want me to, I have no idea why :p) but my sister is hogging the net, reading an 88 chapter Harry Potter fanfic of all things...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home