Happy B'day To Me
An altogether good day, though nothing terribly exciting happened. A few presents:
- New Watch (analogue, silver band, blue face, date, glow in the dark hands)
- New CD (U2 - How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)
- Box of proper Turkish Delights (Not choc ones; Rose flavour)
That was from family. From everyone else:
- Angel's Egg Anime (from Kunama)
- $30 Dymocks voucher (was interesting, they no longer use paper but a plastic credit card style card; from grandparents)
- Puzzle Game: "Kaleidoscope" (sequence of blocks with different colours on them, have to arrange in pattern; blocks different shapes; from Auntie)
- 2005 Diary and Personalised Pen (another Auntie)
- GbaSP pack (with magnifier, headphone adaptor [heehee ^^" stereo sound], link cable, car adaptor, case etc; From Ez)
- $50 (Other Grandparents)
-$10 (Another Auntie)
Hmm...Haven't really done much today really. Mostly played gba (Fire Emblem hehe). PLayed some backyard cricket with my brother (me: all out 113, bro: all out 36; I won for once :) ), Ripped some more of my Cd's onto computer so I can transfer to mp3 player. Only disapointment was that I didn't get a cake for b'day ._. wanted Black Forest; so nice and I haven't had some for ages...oh well.



1 Comments:
There there.. *pat pats*
*DCC's some black forest cake to you*
I would send it through the post, but I think the postman would eat it ._.;;
Post a Comment
<< Home