Results
Hmm...Kunama has a table thing working but I'll just type mine out the old fashioned way :P
Courses, Examination Mark, Assessment Mark, HSC Mark, Performance Band
2u Chemistry, 84/100, 76/100, 80, 5
2u English (Adv), 85/100, 81/100, 83, 5
1u English Ext1, 43/50, 42/50, 43, E3
2u Mathematics, 89/100, 92/100, 91, 6
1u Mathematics Ext1, 39/50, 42/50, 41, E3
2u Physics, 87/100, 82/100, 85, 5
2u Software Design and Development, 88/100, 87/100, 88, 5
There.
My parents kept on trying to wake me up at 9am so I could get the results. I exploited my power and kept them waiting. I don't see why they wanted to know so much, I wouldn't be bothered checking them until I got them in the mail. But I'm lazy :p
I checked my UAI today and I got 92.60. I'm happy with it, it should be enough to get me into my first preference (B Liberal Studies at Sydney Uni) though I can't be to sure...The cut-off last year was 91.4 but the year before that was 90.05, so it's obviously rising in popularity and if it continues at the rate its going.. :(
I do have the other option of putting down the same degree at the Orange Campus (You do the first year in Orange then come back to Sydney for the remaining years). I only need an 80 UAI to do that...I'll look into it, but I don't really want to go to Orange, and I don't know if they offer the same majors (they might not have the resources for some.. :( ).
I haven't done much these last few days. I've been playing backyard cricket with my little brother and playing Banjo-Tooie again. I finally started my cross-stitch and have about 20 odd completed stitch's. Watched King Arthur yesterday, much better than at the theatre (We had front row seats for that :P). Favourite knight was the one that died in the end battle (apart from Lancelot). I think he's name was Tristan but I'm not sure..it could be Dagonet but I think thats the guy that died on the iced over lake. Oh well, it doesn't really matter.
My parents dropped some hint about payment for the website I had done. I'd talked to my dad before and he'd said It would be easier to get me something 'actual' rather than straight cash. It probably had to do with tax but I don't know. My Dad suggested an mp3 player (he pointed at the one I cut out of junk mail). Anyway, my mum told me, though I can't remember the exact words, something about they had decided to just pay me themselves. So I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting it for christmas or b'day.
Here's website: http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=9288
I'm going to apply for the job I saw advertised at ALDI.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home