Independence Weekend
It was my parents anniversary on the 21st, and so they have gone away for the weekend. That leaves me and my sister with an entire house, and she doesn't usually get up for half the day. My little brother isn't here either (he's at Grandparents to his great annoyance). I probably won't do anything but it's nice to feel trusted. ^^
I have Saturday through till lunch on Monday before they get back. I don't think my brother gets back till wednesday though. :)
I also have to choose some university subjects that I want to do. I got into B Liberal Studies at Sydney Uni, easily as well; 2005 cut-off was 86.05 compared to the 91.4 last year and my 92.6 UAI. The enrolment day is next Tuesday (25th). I think I'm going to have to catch the train in (my parents have other stuff on and so can't drive me in), which will be interesting. I haven't actually seen much of the uni (curse laziness, and being away thus missing open days...) or travelled into city by myself. Bit nervous in case I stuff up and get lost...though I know I won't...hopefully >_>;;
But that still leaves me with only a few days to decide which units I take. It's a bit sudden to make these choices, less than a week since I knew I even got in to when I have to have chosen...lucky Kunama, she gets to wait till febuary...*grumbles*
...need a job. Hopefully I'll get my act together and print off some resumes and walk around Towers asking. Anything is better than sitting on my arse all day...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home