[Insert Witty Title Here] - (You all laugh now :P)
The days are flying by. I don't seem to be doing anything. I probably wouldn't update but some people seem to want me to...
The last couple of days can be summed up with two words: reading, painting.(Not both at the same time of course). Atm I have been dilligently reading Tamora Pierce's The Song of the Lioness. Beautiful novel, shame about it being a bit short...(Theres four in the seires, each with an average of 200 pages ._.)
The painting has been of the garage. My parents decided (namely my mum), that they wanted to renovate it into a 'study' area for my mum to do her teach-y duties/work in, since shes been covering the dining room table with her papers previously. So we had to paint walls, floor (Cement) and ceiling. She had bought a big 15L tin to do brick wall, but decided the colour was wrong, so this morning bought a new colour. Each tin is like ~$150.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home