*Typing one handed*
Listening to: Classical Music
Currently: Tired *yawns*
First off: Happy B'day Kunama, hope you enjoyed it. :D
Wow. I havent been on the Internet in ages. Not much has happened though. Went with Ez on friday (i think), to buy his mp3 player, the same as mine. Also went to buy 'servo's' for his remote controlled plane but they one's the hobby shop had were the wrong size and too expensive.
On Saturday I had SIS over. He got here about 5pm. Played Pokemon cards because my brother told us too. I won, but I don't think SIS was really trying. We mucked about for a while, played Mario Tennis on my ol' 64, went to the shops to buy oven-cook pizzas (got some pepsi and maison as well), SIS scared the checkout girl talking about how motor oil tasted like Maison. Watched Blackadder over dinner, v funny, you can't beat Rowan Atkinson. Played gamecube for a bit, 1080 Avalanche (snow-boarding game) and Zelda: Wnd Waker. I played zelda for a bit, trying to get off first island, for about an hour. eventually worked out I had been using the wrong item, some camera thing instead of a telescope...they looked the same ok?? -_-;; After I quit, I watched the title movie twice. Summed up the story of Ocarina of Time game plus a bit more. Played an excellent instrumental version of the zelda theme in background. Sounded kinda Irish.
After that we watched Chronicles of Riddick. Good movie. It's meant to continue from another movie, Pitch Black that I had seen ages ago but it's a v loose connection.
SIS wanted to go walking outside in dead of night. Twas 3:30am by then. Walked all the way down the street to oval. Ran around for a bit in dark, nearly stood on broken bottle. On the way back, I sat in the middle of the street. I've always wanted to do that.
Came back after half an hour. watched Van Helsing till dawn, then slept for three hours.
Watched King Arthur in the morning, after some Mario Tennis. SIS got picked up about 4-5ish after we went swimming. Managed to get stung on my left palm by a bee. Only hurt for a while.
Today, however, I woke up to find it swollen. Can't move it much at all. It's all hot and feels numb (like bad pins and needles) as well as having the muscles in centre of palm all constricted. Spent most of day in bed, reading playing pokemon on gba then watching final series of Blackadder, set in WW1.
Anyway, thats why I'm typing one handed.



1 Comments:
dude... it was how vodka tasted like motor oil and we played mario tennis on sunday
Post a Comment
<< Home