Sunday, February 27, 2005

Half Way There

I've got 25 hours on my L's. Kunama was telling me how quickly hers will accumulate once she gets driving to Uni. I still should get my p's first, she has to wait 6 months (from jan) to get them. I just have to get the hours up :p

Finished first quarter of HSC Biology. It's taking me a lot longer than it should, but I'm getting bored at the repetition from the prelim...

I had a insanity streak yesterday. I haven't been out of the house much and everything started feeling cluttered. So I cleaned and organised everything I could find. I wonder how long it will last...(cleanlyness and insanity)

Philosphical ramblings:
"There is no point testing yourself for insanity. Any attempt to do so requires an outside viewpoint, thus self-analysis will split your personality"
"What is worse, to have written down the words, giving hope to another to find meaning while losing it yourself, or to forget and keep the feeling?"


NB: If you want to see something insane (v sad or v funny dependent on the person), go search Grandaddy - The Nature Anthem.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 am, Blogger Kunama said...

Naaah, I'm going to have my Ls for years. Because then insurance is cheaper. So heheheh no rush. XD By then I'll be a better driver than you anyway! =P

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

you need to get out, staying inside at home all the time is bad for your mental health, i should know i slipped insane....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home