"The Moment Answers to the Dream" - Yes
Nearly finished Preliminary Biology.
I've developed an obsession at watching Jerry Springer. Keep turning it on while i eat my lunch. Probably not such a good idea for obvious reasons. Don't know whether they're actually actors or real people. If so, people are messed up. One lady emailed the show 30 times so she could meet one of the previous guests, who she thought was her soulmate. It was a shaggy bearded hobo man with a rectangular box around his waist. Apart from that he only had boxers on...
My computer's hd has died again....I'll fix it, but I'm going to wipe it this time...
"The Human mind is not static. It's constantly evolving, thus any attempt to remain static on a belief is only self-delusion" - Cookie for whoever knows who wrote that :p



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home