Monday, February 07, 2005

The Wonders of the Cell.

Current Music stuck in my head: Kryptonite - (Pink Floyd? ..or maybe Three Doors Down? I can never remember
Currently reading: The Saxon Shore by Jack Whyte

Hmm....rang up a bunch of places this morning looking for work. None of them had any available. I've been learning HSC Biology for the past week or so, in order to do the non-basic biology unit of study thingy at Uni (which has the HSC bio as a pre-requisite). Cells are somewhat cute (interesting but boring; yes, i know its meant to be 'ugly', thats why I said somewhat...).

I've also started playing pokemon Yellow again...>_<;;...decided to make an ideal party:
Dragonair, Exeggutor, Articuno. Rapidash, Vaporeon, Pikachu (since it's yellow...). I've got all of them (even if it's a devolved form) except for Articuno. Please shoot me now.

I might wander around the corner to shops in a while...try my luck there to find a job. Ideally at the video store, and I don't think I can get one at the Newsagency (They sell lottery tickets, thus you probably have to be over 18). The Pharmacy would be alright, but hopefully if it all fails, I can get one at the IGA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home