"All these thoughts they make no sense, I've found bliss in Ignorance"
Currently Listening: Linkin Park- My December
Current Mood: The Wake after Euphoria
Hmm...*thinks thoughtfully*
Did more modelling yesterday, finished (not completely to my satisfaction) a Khazad guard and nearly another Minas Tirith warrior (which are damn easy to paint, I'm just to lazy to finish it). Didn't get any work done, hopefully I'll have my Latin Exercise done by the end of the day...
I was watching "A Touch of Frost" yesterday, about half-way through they put on a "Coming Soon" for Stargate: Atlantis. Might be on by the end of next month, though that doesn't go to well with the implication of how many Sg-1 episodes are left *sighs* "All things shall pass"
I'm going up to my grandparents when my parents get back. My grandpa had (or nearly had..? I didn't get very much in the way of details) a heart attack on friday. He's alright now but it's a good idea to go visit him anyway.



2 Comments:
ummm. tillius, i have something to say about the title of your post, the quote is not from 'my december' it is from 'one step closer' i should know, i can sing like chester beddington. anyway your poor grampa, i have probably met him at some point in time. hope he gets better..
Yes I know its from a different song. I was listening to My December when I wrote it but the title quote doesn't have to be the same song. The last couple of times I've listed song quotes that haven't been the song I was listening to...
Post a Comment
<< Home