Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Beam me up, cos I can't breath now....."

Current Music: Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
Current Mood: Tired, Slightly Worried

Drove to The Entrance on Friday. I was going to go into the city and try and buy my textbooks but my Dad had taken the day off already. *plus 3.5 hrs to total* Was tired when I got home, slept for a while.
Started painting one of my bro's Minas Tirith Knights. Horse turned out wonderfully, knight...not so much. Well, its just that the knight doesn't suit the horse. All the pics i've seen of Minas Tirith Knights had brown horses, mine is coal black (comment if you want a pic, if i get enough I'll post it).
Watched "The Green Mile" while I painted. Somewhat strange movie, goes into that wierd-y catergory with A Beautful Mind and The Shawshank Redemption.
Drove to Aunt's for Dinner on Saturday. First time driving with more than one person in car. My sister kept complaining (partially because I was driving but also because that meant we took the small car). Dinner was alright, though I don't really like salmon. Played Halo campaign. First level was incredibly long and stale. Unhuman amount of time spent shooting enemies in a maze of identical never-ending corridors.
A guy from EU rang today. Just kept on saying "yeah" "ok". I think he realised I didn't sound very enthusiastic. Gave me the times they meet etc. Haven't worked out if I'll go.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, Blogger Kunama said...

Pic of the Minas Tirith knight!

Yeah... I've driven with two siblings and my mum in the car. Ended up driving into the kerb (damn that stupid turn). Yelled at them both to shut up after that, or else I'd kick them out of the car and they'd have to walk home (which wasn't too far, but still).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home