"Just one slip of your behaviour, and my senses tell me danger"
Currently Listening: Infusion - Girls Can Be Cruel (Anyone have the mp3 for 'Natural'?)
Currently Mood: Content and Amused
Humans are quite silly.
Scurrying about at the mere sight of rain, instead of concentrating on the sheer beauty of it. Desperately trying to cover themselves from it, as if it will hurt them.
Silly Humans.
Walked slowly in the rain when I could, I got completely soaked but it was worth it :P
Rain just seems to complete me somehow, the earth and water to my fire and wind...hmm...
I haven't been dreaming as much of late. Don't know what's changed. *aches to fly again*



1 Comments:
i think it might be that you are no longer housebound and are actually spending time outside the confines of your room. I was starting to wig out right before i started tafe, sitting at home by yourself is not a healthy thing to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home