Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend. Just what you want to be, you will be in the end"

Currently Listening: America - A Horse with No Name
Current Mood: Somewhat sleepy *enjoys brief holiday*

Well I'm back from my Festival. I'll post what happened seperately.

Was very tired when I got back around 7:40pm from Yass. Had a shower straight away and felt much better. I can also appreciate my bed a lot more. So comfortable...*falls asleep*...
Strangely enough that is exactly what happened. Got through about a chapter of my book and I must have nodded off. Woke up about 5am with window still open and bedside light on. Didn't realise i had dropped book down side of bed till I went to reach for it around 7:30 when I woke up again.
Funny. I could have sworn I put the bookmark in and laid it down on bedside table.
Haven't fallen asleep while reading for years..

Got an easter bunny chocolate for Easter along with a book (and yes I'd rather have the book than chocolate :p), Anne McCaffery DragonFlight. The first Dragons of Pern books. Mum had also bought the last 3 Obernewtyn books. I can remember enjoying reading them though I never read the last one, can't wait to read them again.

Aside from that, my dad forgot that Stargate: Atlantis was on and thus did not tape it...*runs around crazy setting random objects on fire*....
GAH!!
Oh well, at least my beloved Battlestar Galactica wasn't on over the weekend. It's so beautiful...*fondles tape*

1 Comments:

At 5:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such an exciting post :P
i want to hear more about this battle....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home