"And I know, what I feel, should be natural"
Currently listening: Noctural noises, drowned by my computer fan
Current Mood: Tired and caged
Finally got some latin work done today. Stupid translations...:
Nautae in harena cum tauris ambulant
The sailor's walk on the beach together with the bulls.
Go figure.
Decided to start making lists of what I have to do again; I did it for a while last year, kind of helped. At the moment it just makes me feel more depressed. I've done virtually nothing towards Uni this week, I've just been continually tired after SCA Festival. Made progress on the cross-stich and slaughtered a few books (well, one and a half).
I'm fairly annoyed that I didn't get more work done today. I should have. Parents said we were going up to visit grandparents in afternoon and then they went shopping for 4 hrs - of course I didn't know they were going to be gone that long, so I just didn't engage in anything serious, being prepared to be interrupted. Of course I didn't end up going...but what really pisses is me off was that I've been stuck in that same mindset since..not doing anything serious and tensed to be interupted. *mentally curses mental processes*
I have some photo's I took from Festival, if you want them comment, message me, email....whatever.



2 Comments:
Pictures. Must have pictures of battle in particular. Post. Sometime today.
i had a seizure so i have done nothing but sleep and watch movies since friday...
Post a Comment
<< Home