"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time"
Current Music: The completely random mp3 player in my head (>_>"")
Curernt Mood: Beginnings of anxiety, the strange artificial calm before the storm
Really need to start my archaeology essay. The research at least...Have decided on question, The catalysts that started complex societies. I have to specify an area (Near east, pacific or meditteranean). I think I'll probably do near east.
Also have a maths quiz worth 15% (i think...) of total mark on Thursdays. It's on vector math.
I hate vector math. *sighs*
Family's getting an exchange student from Hong Kong next Sunday. Her name is Yi Ting Wong (and my speelings probably wrong) and yes I already noticed the irony...She's going to bunk in my sister's room, so my sister's losing her desk to put another bed in. She'll be here for a term.
***
Volare! Terram caelis videre. Laetitia!
*watches the sky fall away from the sun from his perch*
The challenge is accepted. So far so good...3 down, 25 to go.
It will pass.
Only I will remain.



1 Comments:
The name doesn't happen to be 'Yin Ting Wong' does it? Because if it is, I have to meet her. And probably poke her to death for having the same name as me.
Post a Comment
<< Home