Thursday, April 21, 2005

"In my eyes, Indisposed, In disguise, As no one knows"

Currently listening: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Current Mood: Wake of adrenaline rush

Hmm...just finished maths quiz. Easier than I expected...The multiple choice questions were the harder ones suprisingly enough.
It was 10 questions 5 of whcih were multiple choice. The other 5 were ~short answer~ but were incredibly easy to anyone who had even looked at the sample quiz they'd given out. Most of them were the same, just with the numbers changed around. I think one of them might have even been the same question as I got the same answer (>_>""...).
Still, I barely got it finished in the half hour..

Should go do some archaeology research now....got list of texts to look at....so very hungry also. i feel like watching movies for the rest of the afternoon while painting the rest of Haldir.
...must..resist...

*goes off to preen instead*
Preen is the new procrastinate.
...
*collapses to floor in throws of inexplicable giggling laughter*
...
>_>"" *gets up as people in library look blankly in his direction*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home