"Just the place to hopelessly, encounter time and then came me"
Current Music: Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
Current Mood: Slightly postive apathy.
(NB: Paragraphing may be screwed. For some reason the box
isn't doing automatic new line
when you reach the end of the old line.)
As soon as I blogged all the "on edge" stuff it manages to go away >_>"".
Stupid human mind
Not much is happening. Stuff should be happening.
I should be working on my archaeology assignment.
Ugh.
I have a scab on my wrist, where I've bit into it trying to rip the skin off.
It's not really that large, but it's harder than you think to bite skin off.
Pain is a good check, to remind ones's self.
Blood tastes nice.
***
I'm floating on a endless thermal, drifting above the city. Floating.
Gliding past the reaching trees and skyscrapers. Literally what they are, they have no
idea what they touch without knowing, I leave them far below me.
Coasting. Away from the city, the miles melt away through suburbia, until the open land.
Ever decreasing spiraing, pulls out over group of trees.
Talons out. Sharpness grips wood. Flexes claw, enjoying sensation.
Glimpse of movement among the grasses.
Floating again, slow steady flaps gaining altitude.
Circling the grassy field outside the trees.
More movement, small mouse.
Eyes focus and lock, flits wing pulling into dive. The mouse runs.
I follow.
Talons grip the warm blood in the flesh. Adjusts a talon over the neck and squeezes,
Blood gushes and the mind fills with ecstasy. Sudden onrush, wing's beat faster,
Racing to return to the tree. Any tree.
Lands halfway on the ground, dust scatters, blood trickling through the claws.
Drops beak to the warmth. Rips the flesh, loosing the sweetness within.
Momentary shudder. Pauses, flesh and blood on the tongue drowning all other senses.
One savored mouthful. The beak comes down and guzzles the still warm blood
Lifts the wrecked body from the dust and beak tears, ripping the flesh, half choking bites down.
Leaves ravaged carcass, and flies to previous tree.
Licks at the blood staining his talons for a few minutes
Sites farewell to the setting sun, staring into its beauteous fire.
Settles down to rest. Hunger sated.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home