A week of pain, the flood back shall bring the shame.
Current Music: Signum - Second Wave
Current Mood: Slightly disappointed
Been busy all week procrastinating on essay I 'finished' 10 minutes before it was due...really screwed up the last part, wrote about 2 paragraphs...*doesn't want to remember*
Went to timezone with Ez, Ben and Davo. Ben seemed a lot calmer than I remember him being like. Hmm.
I don't want to do anything tommorow (though it is tommorow). I doubt I will leave my room, except to get cold drinks or maybe coffee.
I have decided I will drink coffee. It will be black with 2 sugars. I will drink it and feel plesant. I will not act like Janeway.
Exchange student came last Sunday. Has a good sense of humour :).
Purchased MoS Hard NRG 7. I've tried to play it 3 times this week, getting upto track 7 and stopping. Don't really know why. Has nothing to do with the track. Also got Mylo single "Destroy Rock & Roll" vaguely funny, even after several times. After a short speech at the start, he justs lists artists. Some are random. Like the Alan Parson's Project, 8oish synthesiser music - lots of fun :p.
Saw some LOTR Dwarf archers and soldiers in GW. Shame that they're metal...$18 for 3 figures (3 general figures at that; not like they're heroes..). Checked on website, and sure enough, only avaible in metal ._. Would have like'd to get 6 archers and maybe 3 man-at-arms but I'm not sure that I will...certainly not in current financial state
May watch National Treasure later. Mum hired it for unknown reasons. Nicolas Cage pretending to be Sean Connery and Sean Bean (Guy who played Boromir in LOTR, or those 007 inclined Trevlyan). It has to be good. Also have to watch tapes from this week. Need to find out who won the amazing race. See what 'wonderful' new twist they have on Lost, and what adventure the Sg-atlantis team will have...*sighs* I miss good ol' Dr Daniel Jackson. (Ironically, the actors name is Michael Shanks, the same as one of the archaeologists i've been researching for my essay)



2 Comments:
MoS NRG 7 eh... I should get around to finding that track I liked so much.
Free giveaway thing happening Thursday 3pm @ UTS IT building.. urk. So pressed for time.
national treasure is a good movie, if anything its more like indiana jones only it has no Natzi's :D
Post a Comment
<< Home