A new hope, born again of the ashes, a chance to start anew
Current Music: Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll (Headman Dub)
Current Mood: Vaguely Tired
My stomach keeps on rumbling yet I'm not hungry...I probably should eat something though >_>", haven't had anything all day (except water..)
Presently trying in vain to write Biology Report. It should be fairly easy, all you have to do is re-write the draft one (it even got commented on! :D ). Problem lies generally in that I should re-write the whole thing. I got 2/3 for it, but I wrote it in the hour before it was due and used next to no references...this ones out of 19 (meant to be 20 but they had some error in criterea (sp?)).
Found a tonne of spam in my uni email this morning...about 100 emails in german from varying addresses, though most had the same subjects. Some of the addresses they used look suspicously like people in my contact list...*looks untrustingly at e-messenger*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home