Sun Burns. Earth Breathes. Sky Reaches. I Feel. *floats*
Current Music: Savage Garden - Affirmation
Current Mood: Worried apathy
Heh. Haven't blogged for a while. Mainly since I haven't been using my computer at home, jumping on the net at Uni instead. Don't like blogging in the computer labs. People keep on looking over my shoulders *spins around seeking them out without glaring eyes*
I have a Biology Lab report due tommorow. I probably should do it, but I can't really concentrate at the moment.
Trains got severly delayed this morning, something about signal failure. Took twice as long as usual to get to Redfern so I missed my 8am lecture. Was too tired to concentrate anyway.
Been thinking about cryptography this week. Just had the thought randomly pop into my mind while I was thinking. Worked out how to do it fairly properly with matrices. Discovered in tutorial today the textbook actually has a chapter on it >_<"""". Oh well, its much more fun to think about such things than it is to actually do them. If anyone's bored I can make one up...
Walked home from station again yesterday. Took me half an hour more (2.5 hrs) going a different way, following Cumberland Highway to Thompson's Corner then Castle Hill Road to the Reitrement Village near Oakhill then Old Castle Hill Rd to Tuckwell to Gilbert to Home. Was well and truly dark when I got there., around 6ish. Feet hurt but enjoyable none the less...
Got asked if I want to babysit one of Andrew's friends, same one as last time. Think I'll do it, don't know if it's going to be weekly or fortnightly. I'd rather weekly, being more regular. Last time it degenerated after the switch to fortnightly, as if I couldn't 'sit that one week, I wouldn't see him for a month...
***
Ran into Kunama accidently on train. Was searching through carriages for to try and find a seat and nearly walked past her, crouched over plastic bag of vomit. Made myself noticed and sat down on up steps till a guy getting on pushed me (literally) off, telling me to go find a seat; wasn't in the way of him either. Was very tempted to abuse him back.. Sat opposite after a while. She kept on quivering. Felt rather helpless and awkward.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home