"Every now and then I find a way to slip away. Every now and thern there's only so much I can take"
Current Music: Dry Cell - Slip Away
Current Mood: Sleepy
A slow beginning. Dammit study is so unnnatural... I've lost all the little concentration I gained in HS. Oh well, a start is a start.
Had massive amounts of trouble with stupid USB stick. Finally got it working though. So I can start to do my Biology summaries. I'm fairly confident about that test along with Matrix Algebra. I should be fine in Latin as long as I can remember the vocabulary (must... write out...infinite amount of times...*sighs*). Archaeology...well, the test is supposed to be simple (just multiple choice and short answers), but I know I still need to work at it... especially get the readings done... but hopefully I should be fine.
Differential calculus is the devil. So easy to see, and just when you think you understand it you get confused again, mostly due to the fact that it looks a lot like old HS calculus but with nice shiny evil new symbols on it to confuse poor souls...
Yes I have issues >_>"
***
Neck hurts... Can't bend it left that far..can't look up much either. Don't know what's happened...I must have slept on it funny or something...
Finished reading "The Hunt for Red October" yesterday. I have to say it's one of my favourite books, though it's nothing like I ususally read (which would be fantasy/sci-fi).
Have promised myself I will not read another book till exams are over. Nor will I watch TV. I will use my wondorous VCR to it's full capacity. I will not go on the net as much as I can help it, I will not visit my forums nor visit my webcomics nor update my blog. I will trust that you will be amused by my trusty dilbert picture until I return.
Vale! (Farewell!)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home