"Hello. Welcome to my ego. Where ever I go he goes."
Current Music: Regurgitater(sp?) - My Ego
Current Mood: High on Iced cream.
I should be studying.
You should be too. ~_^
Since your not, go read various:
http://www.9thelsewhere.com/
http://www.alpha-shade.com
http://www.paradox-lost.com
Current season of Enterprise ended this week. I just know the next plot is going to be worse than the last one...episode ended with Captain Archer ending up in a WW2 tent infirmary, surrounded by Nazi's. Then a blue alien walks out of the shadows. Dressed in a Nazi uniform.
Go figure.
Had a good dream last night. Woke up about 4:30am and went back to sleep and dreamed. Was in some open room with a bunch of people around me (family?). Then this guy walks in with a coloured sphere (about 20cm across i think..) in his hand and takes me away. I end up in this small rectangular room. Sloped roof. I sit down on the floor near the short side to the left of the door. He puts the sphere in a grey box/panel in the wall opposite and leaves the room. I sit in the room for a while, then realise that the wall to left of me (opposite door, shorter heighted side of room) is cushions held in by velcro (like this old lounge family used to have 0-0..). I lift up one of the cushions and look out. There's a bit of a space that i lie down in, back propped against the wall. Glass-less window looking out into senate like area. I sit there for a while I think...move back into original room eventually when some girl above me starts looking at me....blankness...still in room. something's different. Four lights above me in square box ( ie [::] ) start flashing. Red yellow blue. Smoke starts coming from panel like steam from a small hole in front. Unexplicable joy. Just sitting there staring at it. More joy. Feels like I'm 'bonding/linking' with something. Man comes back, takes me out of the room and aside from people in corridor. I can hear him talking but I'm not listening. I can't think of anything but the panel. ...blankness...I wake up. Need to go to toilet, get up and go.
I actually wake up.
...
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!
>_>"""""""
Crazy 'sub' - dreams...I used to have them a lot, I'd think I'd just woken up and decide to do something like pick up a book and read, or gba...I'd play/read for a while and then I'd actually wake up with hands in front of my face (like I was doing what I was doing in my dream..). It feels really wierd, because you'd be reading something that made perfect sense, then you'd close your eyes for a second and the book would be gone!!
Makes me angry because I'd want to know the end to whatever I was reading...>_>"



1 Comments:
Well, i could also give you some guidance here by reffering you onto a lucid dreaming website. My friend Placebo from South Africa is one of the head mods of that website and as such knows a whole lot about dreams. Infact i was conversing with him last night about a dream i had.
Post a Comment
<< Home