Allegiance to a state impossible to tell
Blah. I've just recovered after being sick since Friday.
Watched special features disc of Season 1: X-files on friday morning, then the ep "E.B.E." (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) again. Was feeling a bit wierd after that, so I sat down on my bed and stared at the TV screen with just static on it... strange how the mind forms patterns out of randomness.. lots of swirly lines and zoom-y circles (you look at it and it keeps drawing your eye ever-inwards..). Fell asleep for an hour with wierd dreams then got up dizzy and heavy-headed and did chores for the day... Didn't end up going out for dinner with family...stayed at home and ate crumbed fish thingies on bread ._.' Couldn't sleep for a while, kept on trying to cough but couldn't properly due to pain in right side. Every time I breathed too deep (..like when you need to cough) I got a stabby pain halfway up my chest..sort of like having a stitch when running but hugely more painful..
Was feeling better on Saturday but still felt rather crap...had to decline visit to SIS'...
Feeling better today though.
Exchange student has also left today, the flight's at 3pm or so but she had to leave at 11am to go to one of the other students houses. Apparently the parents of one of them flew out (don't know if they got a discount or something... was told the dad worked for an airline) and are going to escort the whole group home.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home