"And then he'll settle down, in a quiet little town and forget about everything"
Back to university.
At the moment, I have a 5 hour break.
It sucks. One 10am lecture then one 4pm lecture and nothing in between.
BLAH!...
>_>"
Actually trying to get into a studying habit. I've never been able to keep a regular study pattern up (or irregular for that manner) for more than a day. Very annoying presently because all I want to do is read the rest of HP. Reading the fifth one before I read the new one and I forgot how addicting it gets (though not as much as Obernewtyn).



1 Comments:
each sucessive harry potter novel is worse than the one that came before it. I am going to assume that Harry Potter will die in the next book Called "Harry Dies." She has run out of ideas after all, i mean to me it appears as if the majority of "the order of the phoenix" was harry sitting around in a dingy old house.
Post a Comment
<< Home