Monday, July 11, 2005

"I reject reality and subsititute my own"

Cookie for whoever knows who said that...apart from SIS. If he doesn't know I'd be very much surprised.

I'm thinking of writing a book: A Tale of Two Houses. Presently the introduction is flat out boring. Basically, I'm minding a house (and it's two cats) for one of my mum's friends (Same one as in the HSC Studybreak). Due to this, when my parents decided to go up to my grandparents (who are presently holidaying elsewhere) house, I had to stay at home, leaving me with two houses, 4 cats, 2 dogs, a bunch of fish and a fireplace to look after.
Not much has happened so far, anyone is pretty much allowed to drop in (notice is appreciated) if they want to.
I have my own house to myself till wednesday evening and the friends till thursday.

Might fiddle around with blog again.
Blah.

Vir fumans rex est

3 Comments:

At 4:23 am, Blogger Kunama said...

It's Wednesday now...
>_>
Should I start walking?
Wait, I'm in my pyjamas...
Oh well... maybe I'll convince mum to let me drive or something later today.
Probably not though.

Cats~

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

Adam Savage. I was thinking of using that qoute sometime.. Mythbusters is teh greatest!

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

Adam Savage. I was thinking of using that qoute sometime.. Mythbusters is teh greatest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home