Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"What is real? You are here and I am here, but we are also far from here. Who knows which existence is more real?"

Really screwed up..
Got my marks back for first semester:
Bio 72, Math1001 44, Math1002 59, Latin 54, Arch 64

I know I can take the failed math course again over summer break...I have to otherwise I don't get enough credit points to start intermediate science subjects ._."
Apart from that, my timetable for next semester is chaos... My archaeology lectures are all at the same time as my Latin ones... hopefully there might be another stream of lectures I can get into but I know last semester there was only one stream for each course *sighs*

Finally finished painting bloody Haldir model...he's been sitting on my Tv half-painted for...a long time >_>"...evil elven filigree...he looks alright but I don't like the way he turned out.. Since I finished the boring Minas Tirith warriors I can finally move onto the dwarves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home