"Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor."
Biology Practical was somewhat enjoyable. Dissecting cockroaches is fun.
Once you get the thing open of course...*curses tiny thing*
Got really aggravated at my sister on tuesday, came home to see her eating the chicken nuggets that I had bought on Friday. Vented much Anger. Translated much Latin doing so.
I should be fine for another month now...*sighs*
Nearly got a study habit happening though It keeps breaking down every second day..
***
Arts&Science's meeting was good last night. I now have my own device (assuming it gets approved of course). *dances* It's a black shield with a blue chevron, the chevron being bordered in silver (as you can't have colour - colour on a heraldic device eg blue-black). In the top corners are small silver crescents and the bottom diamond has a Raven (thus blog title :p).



3 Comments:
force her to buy you more mc nuggets.
*draws*
What's a Raven?
...a bird >_>"""
Post a Comment
<< Home