I'm late for my Latin lecture (well not really..)
Banner painting at A&S last night had to do it in another room so didn't accidently get paint on the floor. Engineers are very messy people...>_>
Also, I got my loaner bow from the college so I can go to archery practice this sunday (..and this is about the time SIS gets v annoyed at me...). Discovered there is an archery store just around the corner from house (metaphorically), so will probably go around at some stage and get a bracer and glove/ fingertab...probably glove but I couldn't find a price for them. Maybe later I'll check on the materials I need to make allowed SCA arrows...
Axel has already tried to eat the bow string >_<"
Made a wierd encryption technique, if anyone wants to try and break it they're welcome to try.



3 Comments:
Your stealing my sport, but its in a different context so that is ok, anyway my bow would be better than yours :P not to mention by the time you buy your own bow i should be pretty good at archery
...
Do you have any pictures of Axel trying to eat the bowstring? XD
Our cat did the same thing...
Post a Comment
<< Home