"I went down and I fell, I fell so fast; Dropping like a grain in an hour glass"
I hate those bloody SRC election candidates... They're so freakin annoying. Theres like five different people running and they all have different single syllable names: "Action" "Word" "Choice" "Keep Left" (yes I do realise that isn't a single syllable). What I hate most is the way they stake out every frackin bottleneck in the uni to shove little bits of paper propoganda at you.
If you just ignore them, you feel guilty because you realise half the people they try and talk to do the same thing. But if you accept the bit of paper, they'll try and talk to you.
Whats even more bloody worst is that a lot of people do take the leaflet then just dump it in the trash without even reading it. They should set up a recycle bin at least...
It's even worse today, they've virtually blockaded Fisher Library with stands, and I was lucky to get through Wentworth before they'd set up properly. It's going to be a nightmare trying to get back out again.
Some guy tried to talk to me as I walked in, telling me all about Nick Wood for "Action" and how he's the only one who has set out a budget for the coming year (he was freakin' treasurer last year, he should have a frackin budget). I just kept saying "Wow" "That's nice" "Good for Him". He asked me who I was going to vote for, and I just kept walking. I didn't even look at his face the whole damn time.
I've decided when I go out I'm going to tell everyone who approaches me that I'll vote for the person who doesn't talk to me, shove leaflets in my face or shout useless information over a disco track while they have several people dancing poorly on purpose...
Bloody politicians..
Wish me luck.
[/rant]
***
The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy comes out on DVD today... I'm going to go buy it this afternoon after Chem... I am ashamed to say that I haven't seen it yet, but hopefully that will soon be rectified. Also going to see if I can't buy the Battlestar Galactica Mini-series on DVD.
If your reading this Ez, I have Initial D 16-18 if you want to come get them.



1 Comments:
im up to the last chapter in so long and thanks for all the fish.
I will go and hire hitch hikers sometime this week depending on what time i can get to blockbuster.
Post a Comment
<< Home