"It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem" - HHGTG
Bunch of stuff.
I am now semi on holidays (since I am in mid-semester break but I really need to study >_>;;). I _finally_ got around to finishing Zelda: Ocarina of Time yesterday. Gannondorf and Ganon were boringly easy.. the hardest part was when you started to run out of magic. That happened to me on Ganon, but luckily I had gotten my master sword back just before.
It really is screwy that you can hold your shield up and block attacks from a 20ft ...thing with two 10ft swords. Whats even screw-ier is that you walk up underneath him and whack him till he dies, and he can't do anything back at you..
Went around to Fred Catterson with Ez to race his RC car, first going to Hobby Store to get new glowplugs. The first time it lasted about ten minutes before a rock jammed the clutch, chewing all the teeth off of it. Went to Hobby store (again..) to buy a new one, then came home so Ez could repair it. Chris (Ez's bro) called and decided to join us, met him back at Fred Caterson after lunch. Much swapping of wheels and cutting off tyres to replace with tape to allow car to drift. Gave up around 1600 when the car would start and die in the space of a few metres.
***
2 weeks at the end of tuesday.
Wow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home