Quone scis?
*sighs* I'm almost glad that this week is over. I've had three assessments that were on this week: an archaeology slide test, a Biology prac report and an archaeology essay.
Slide test went okay I think, though I'm not sure about half of my answers... forgot to study the artists who made each ruddy thing... got very annoyed at that as the tutor (who is also the lecturer) told us to memorise what it was when it was where it was and something special about it. No mention of who created the damn thing... lucky there was only a few slides that had that on there.
The format was that we were given a sheet with a set of things to write for each slide, which were shown over a powerpoint presentation. Whole bunch of kouros (greek statues) and temple plans...
The biology report was completely crapped up. Did about half the max word limit and wrote virtually nothing for the discussion. Arrived twenty minutes late as well... Glad it didn't count for anything *sighs*
I think our bench's demonstrater thinks I'm stupid.. since I don't seem to do much. Just find the pracs dull; most of it is stuff we could just study and be done with (ie memorising). The only things we actually need to be there for is the dissections and I suck at them >_>".. Always work too slow for fear of stuffing it up..
I took yesterday off with the idea of writing the arch essay. Was only scheduled for one lecture that day (bio at 1600, like I'm going to go into uni for that *rolls eyes*) as my latin lecture had been cancelled (lecturer had to go to funeral) and I had gone to Chem tutorial the day before. Was reading notes on Wednesday night but just gave up.. probably me falling victim to laziness again but I couldn't concentrate.. thus I spent a lot of the night on the net and virtually the entirety of thursday watching 1st Season Bstar Galactica...the discs are so shiny...
***
Negavi me quod credere scire... Quone scis? Non Ego... autemne eam erit?



3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wtf. you have spammers in your blog comments! O_o
Deliberately not signing in so they can't spam mine too. bleh.
-Kunama
*deletes them*
Post a Comment
<< Home