Thursday, September 15, 2005

Strange Occurences

Today was wierd.. I was walking along to my chemistry tutorial and this guy walked by, and said "Hey James"..
I've never been called that before..
The chemistry tutorial was dull (as is usually the case) and the lecturer had just turned to write up the working for an answer when a guy with a wolf mask on, holding an umbrella walked in the front of the room up the stairs in the middle of the theatre and out a second door that was half way up. The lecturer didn't even notice....>_>"
I think it was "Joke Candidate". The University's SRC is having elections or something atm, so theres always a bunch of people campaigning, and drawing chalk notices on the paths. A few of the notices have been for Joke Candidate promising to "Free the Albino's" and "Lock up the walruses"...
...and it's "No Laughing matter" >_<"

2 Comments:

At 1:49 pm, Blogger Kunama said...

dense lecturer...

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

*Makes a phonecall*
"Hello?"
"I have somebody you need to take care of."
"Yes, we have another one."
*Men in white coats come and take tillius away in the back of a padded van*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home