Monday, September 19, 2005

Theres a bug sitting on my finger

So many b'days.... It was my Grandma's birthday on saturday and my brothers on friday, my sister's earlier in the week and it's Mike's today.

Friday was alright, Andrew got a fair amount of presents (from what I can remember):
GW Stuff (Nazgul, Aragorn The King, Cave Troll, large base for moving several men at once, Space Marine Codex, Drill thingy for multipart metal models..)
Books ( Eragon and its sequel..something about dragons i think; Signed Andy Griffith book me and liz (she still hasn't paid me *rolls eyes*) bought him; "wizardology" )

There was something else as well but I can't remember it...

Worked Friday night, managed to keep up with orders this time. They have a new printer in the kitchen so they don't have to run orders from the front desk. Was given deserts to do too, mainly ice-cream. Got $40 tip bonus, a division of all the tips given recently. I don't know how regularly it is given out..

Can't remember what happened saturday.. Probably spent most of the day gluing my brothers Necrons back together..can remember I didn't get any study done >_>"

On sunday had both sets of grandparents over for lunch to celebrate b'days. I had to clean up outside (since it was a disaster area). Most of the stuff got shifted to back shed, which I had to clean up before I could put them in ._." Played cricket with my brother in evening. First Innings 5/12 & 5/93(!!!!), second 5/98 & 4/18... Brother won barely, got a hat-trick in second innings but probably because the light was deteriating..

Didn't sleep well last night.. woke up at several random times for no reason.
Can't remember dreaming..

***

Nearly a week. I will not settle for less than two..

1 Comments:

At 1:48 am, Blogger Kunama said...

*cheers*
you can make 2wks.
...can't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home