"Esseve non esse"
Sister took dogs for a walk today, seperately, and so when she came to take Annie I had to hold Tasha. Lately she's realised that she _can_ get away from someone holding her, and it usually involves a fair amount of scratches for the person holding her. That happened this morning. Produced some nice scars along the inside of my right forearm.. wicked-looking curving marks which I'm contemplating keeping.
One especially that starts at my wrist and travels up to the top of my arm on the left side. Sort of like :
______
/
/ <- This bit is a lot less steep, but there's only one angled line in ASCII..
\__/
Thinking also of cutting a mimicking curve on the opposite side. Only thing that has me worried is that travels fairly close to some major vein/arteries... I have no wish to kill myself presently. Also worried about what my parents will think... It's coming up to the season of short sleeves >_>" I could possibly get away with just the original curve, which my mum saw and is _plausible_ that it could scar...>_>
The other marks are closer to my elbow and sort of compliment the longer one, but are lesser curves, and actually look like normal scratches..
Very worried about getting my archaeology essay done... I have a slide test for the Italic part of it tommorow as well.. So much crap I need to get done.. I hate weekends they just make me feel worse than I do already.. ._.""
When were your assignments due Kunama? Might take up your offer of an over-nighter at UTS on thursday night..
***
Reset yesterday. Challenge re-started from tommorow.



2 Comments:
Why not fork out the dosh for a tatoo, you could get a wicked scaring type pattern in black ink... Personally i don't want a tatoo because they are too permanent but if you want a permanent pattern on your arm you have to get it inked.
I should visit your blog more often... ^^;;
Assignments are due next week Tuesday (1st Nov). This Thursday night looks ok. I plan on doing something like that sometime soon anyway. I'm sure parents aren't going to care as much this time around.
Bring food with you. I don't want to have you locked out after 9pm because you go to buy food but don't have a PIN to get back inside.
Post a Comment
<< Home