Saturday, October 01, 2005

"Procrastination sir, off the starboard bow!"

blaaahhh.... I have done nothing of any productivity (uni-wise) this week.
I am, in short, an idiot.

...
This week has comprised of Zelda, Warhammer, some more Zelda and some vacant staring at the ceiling.
After finally finishing Zelda I managed to do the stupidest thing possible, and start playing it again. Finished Forest Temple but I've been helping my brother. He's quite good at it, though he doesn't think it. He beat the Water Temple and most of the Fire and Shadow Temples with minimal assitance (most of which was me pointing at screen and saying 'bomb'. He still doesn't understand that is one of the Golden Rules of playing Zelda..).
Anyway, I am an idiot.
Being tired of looking at my brothers W40kTyranid horde (which he wants me to paint etc since he doesn't like tyranids, he just got a pack to get the Space Marines...), I got them down, sat them on top of my pile of study-stuff (STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!) and have slowly got them to the stage where I can glue them. Apart from taking the time to file them to wonderfullness, the arms of the figures are pretty specific to each individual. Since my bro had glued some already, (obviously without the right set of arms, just one that kinda fitted) some of them don't line up, and I had to cut the arms off to adjust so they fit.
Brother also had a sheet of LOTR Orcs that he didn't want to look like ordinary orcs, thus more cutting and switching of heads and weapons. Quite proud of a few of them that I did. Filed most of these today.
Spent $45 on Radagast, 3 paints (they charge $5 instead of $4 now..) and some green stuff.
I have yet to glue _any_ of these aforementioned, that is on the agenda tommorow.
Yes, I am a stupid idiot.
Have set my TV so I can watch SBS in my room. Fairly blurry and its through the TV, so unfortunately can't tape it. When put through VCR it does the 'magic' "I'm a VCR, you don't have perfect reception so watch a calming BSOD instead". So far I've watched South Park, that big brother mock that follows it, two episodes of Ghost in the Shell (I like the theme song :) ) and Pico Risso.
Again, I am a stupid (but happy) idiot.

***

17 days and counting. A few skirmishes..

1 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

You BASTARD!! i am on holidays so don't scream at me to update. i will be back on thursday, its not my Fault that you are bored... go do something exciting with your life like get your p plates. plus you should be watching mythbusters @ 7:30pm monday nights on sbs. Not south park

cheers' - si

 

Post a Comment

<< Home