Tuesday, October 11, 2005

There is all sorts of p's: Green Peas (& GreenPeace), Black P's (<- *points*), White is the colour of peace, Yellow Pee's... My P's are Red...

Red pee's isn't good for your health...>_>"

NB: The author of this post refuses to apologise for the above joke. In retaliation to any comment he suggests the answer "You can't make me" and finishes with a loud rasberry

NB(NB): The author of this post also refuses to apologise for that badly, badly made silliness

***

Lalala...Passed my DART today, though I have no idea how. Appointment was at 9am, tester was nice. Left Castle Hill RTA, drove up the side street it was on and had to reverse park behind a solitary black car. Was glad to get that out of the way quickly, don't think I parked too badly but I'm glad there was only one car, makes life so much more easier. Turned right at roundabout heading up Victoria Rd to turn left at lights onto Showground. Turned left at the next lights and followed road around to the other end of Victoria Rd. Much traffic backed up at lights to Victoria Rd, spent about 5 - 10 min getting to intersection to turn left. He wanted me to turn right in a bay but I didn't change from left to right lane quick enough. Told me not to worry, and we turned right at the second roundabout instead. This took us onto that road that goes by Council Chambers, turned right onto fishburn then another right straight away onto sidestreet. Did three-point turn then went back to 'council-chambers' road to turn left onto showground. Left onto Victoria again then right at second roundabout. Did Kerb-side stop on hill, only noticed when I tried to start it again that I had left it in third...It nearly started in third going up the hill as well...>_<"".. Drove back to RTA after that. Was suprised when he said I had passed. Should have tried to fix my hair before the photo..>_<;;;;;;;;;;;

Went for milkshake with my dad afterwards, told me he would prefer me not to drive much until he gets the insurance done. Still have to find something to give my mum for her b'day (which is on thursday this week >_<"").. Also we got my sisters' passport, looks like she might get to France this year after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home