Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why am i always late for Latin when i blog!?

Tuesday was interesting. Woke up around 3~4am after a nightmare (Haven't had one for a while), was at home by myself and I hear a knock on the door. I go to answer and as soon as I start to open the door, there is a momentary push (like a gust of wind) against it and it shuts again. Thinking nothing of it I go back down the corridor and past my brothers room. I sort of walk past then look back and there is a family pressed against the open door, staring at me. The looks on their faces are like happy insane. Not happy giggling insane, but like happy/insane/serious/superior-stare/murderous insane... I remember getting freaked out then them starting to talk to me. I say something they don't like (I have no idea what actually transpired in the conversation) and they run off/disappear. For some utterly stupid reason I just ignore this and go back to my room (to go to bed/sleep?). I'm lying down in bed in my sleeping pose (on my side, left arm under pillow and staring past my clock to bookshelf etc) when I hear the rush of wind again. I sit up in bed and look out my door but there is nothing there. I'm about to go back to sleep when I feel their/those eyes on me and I turn around. The entire family is behind me stuffed into the corner (impossibly..?) just staring at me more freaky murderousness in their eyes now. Thats all I can remember. I think i have actually dreamed of them before, but not sure. There is only one dream apart from that that I know I have had more than once; same freakiness, but not nightmare.

Had Biology excursion to Royal Botanical Gardens later in the day. Left for Central ~1400. Was meant to arrive ~1445 but was late. Got train from Central to Circular Quay, luckily I checked city map in station before I went, meeting place wasn't where I thought it was.. never realised the place was so huge.. walked down Loftus St to Macquarie Rd/St. Walked along that, missing turn-off once. Walked back and down turn-off, realised that the only way of crossing was at the top of the street, walked back and crossed. Ended up running into people who were also late, don't know their names and Robert from my lab group (he also hadn't realised gardens were so huge and had entered from Opera house, where I had originally thought to enter). Walked around Gardens with demonstrator, vaguely interesting. Wolomii Pine was looking sickly. I think one of the Sulphur-crested Cockatoo's yelled out 'Hello' at one stage. Not sure. Too many bats, need crossbow..(or hawk from Taronga Zoo *maniac laugh*).

Drove to Pennant Hills Station on Wednesday and today. Parking in Rosemount St, a couple of minutes walk from station. Always seems to be spots there but never on any of the adjoining roads. Discovered shortcut, street off Rosemount near where I have parked goes down to Park near the library. Noticed someone walking down another track through park that looks like it goes to a street. Might be shorter walk, will try and find it next time.

Asking if anyone (Kunama, SIS, Ez, unknown person browsing blog) is interested in coming upto the entrance around middle of november time (I think around 21st or so). My dad's parents have a holiday house up there fairly close to beachs/lake/shops. Approx 5 beds. 2 double and 3 single with possibility of people sleeping on couch. Comment!

6 Comments:

At 10:36 am, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:45 am, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

Count Me in, it sounds like fun. though i am not sure how i would get there... I will probably need a lift.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Tillius said...

I can give you a lift, that's done easily enough. Have you finished TAFE by then?

 
At 12:16 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

Im not realy sure... But i always have mon,tues,friday off with the possiblity of a half day or no day at all on thursday.. It doesn't depend so much on attending class now because all we are doing for the rest of the year are assignments.. So i should be able to sneak out for a week withought anybody noticing.. If tafe hasn't finished then ill talk to my teachers about it and ask the boss if i can miss a meeting :P

It looks like tafe finishes on the 24th but i have nothing due on the 21st.. so i should be able to miss that week, i have 2 things due on the 24th but they are nothing realy big to worry about their just my time log and a questionnaire about the project.

At this point in time it all looks schweet!

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Kunama said...

Hmm... right in the middle of exam week. So far I don't have any exams during the 21-27th November week, but the exam timetable is still provisional.
I have exams on the 18th, 19th and 28th of November, if that's any help.

Will have to ask parents for permission. Tell me when you've confirmed a time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home