*hums* .."Never did no harm, never did no harm. It's Dare...It's dare"
Oh this post is going to be fun. Everybody must have fun.
Chemistry exam was on thursday. Went better than any of the others. Ran around city with Kunama afterwards. Don't believe her. It is NOT Hyde Park :p. Remember standing in the rain. Went into random 'travel' book shop. Had a supernatural/religous/etc section. Bought a book on World Mythology for $20. Even has Inuit in it.
Friday through Wednesday is a blur. I know I worked over the weekend. Did absolutely no study whatsoever because i am a _frackin_ idiot.. Started playing Donkey Kong64 again. Watched TV. Did chores. Oh yeah, did photocopying for my mum at her school on the friday.
Did a midnight walk on one day. Ended up on field. Sat naked cos' I could. >_>;
Thursday..hmm. I crammed for Latin all morning. Didn't help much, forgot all the vocab, couldn't do half the translation passages...It really sucks to know all the grammar, sit and look at a passage and not being able to write squat since you don't know the meanings of the words..*sighs* It's over. Maybe I might scrape a pass overall...I had a 70% average in exercises/tests...*hopes for scaling*
Went depression shopping in Broadway. Bought MoS 2006 Annual, Wolfmother album, Sara Douglass' Axis Trilogy and modem cable splitter thingy. Felt a bit better afterwards. Kunama sprang up on me in HMV. Walked about for a while looking for Risk for Ez. Didn't find. Wandered streets randomly. Saw a glovebox almost identical to my broken one lying in street. Smelt too much though....
Ended up in Victoria Park. Found goose. Goose had a duck following it. Duck with wierd black spot on the back of its neck. Crazy/drunk/drugged/homeless woman cam up and told us not to touch that duck. It was hers. Ignored her. She went half-way up the pond and called back not to touch it... she ended up following us for a while. Sat down under tree. Talked. She asked her question. Turned into a series of questions.
[Omitted]
Ended up wandering library till it closed (@2200). Got home around 2330.
***
Too many.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home