"Well you know November has come, when it's gone away"
Yeah. Haven't updated for a while. Too busy procrastinating (Anyone who asks "what's new?" gets a rubber mallet to hit themselves over the head with).
We'll start with a week ago.
Tuesday:
Randomly asked Kunama if she wanted to go see a movie. Picked her up from Pennant Hills Station around 1930~1800. Drove to Castle Towers. Drove up blocked off route to carpark. Had to go against arrows to get out. Found another area, and parked. Walked around shops for a bit, bought stuff in Bi-Lo. Found half the shops blocked off, found complicated route around.
Went to 2110 session of 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose". Alright movie, if wierd. Kunama kept shutting her eyes after the first insane oh-know-the-demons-are-everywhere! scene. It was the worst scene by far, though the one that sticks with me is the boyfriend waking up to see her contorted unnaturally on the floor staring up at him, so he goes up to stare back and she just screams at him.. *turns all the clocks around*
Got locked in carpark lucky there was a guy running around in a golfcart with his gf. >_<" Kunama's mother picked her up from my house. Somehow she managed to get there before us.. don't know how. My parents were asleep, was around 000.
Wednesday:
Last day of cat/house-sitting. Got paid $80. All is good.
Thursday&Friday
Procrastination/Chores + Test cricket = No study
Worked Friday night, Amar got angry with me because I served a table before Tracy Grimshaws. I didn't even know she was there...
Saturday:
More cricket, more procrastination. Went to see my grandpa in hospital. Had an operation on his prostate... was uncomfortable. He kept on falling asleep and hitting morphine button.
Drove to Ez's to play monopoly because he was bored. Got there around 4ish. Couldn't find real monopoly so we ended up playing a patriotic "american" monopoly. Ez pretty much won, I landed on Mayfair too many times...game sort of degenerated into betting on who could get the correct answer to a bunch of "American Challenge" questions that had nothing to do with the game..
Went home around 8pm and continued my procrastination.
Sunday:
Worked 11:45 - 16:15. Went home and procrastinated. Got freaked out waking up at 3am with aforementioned movie image. Ended up going on net till 4am... worked out later I got off only 15min before my Dad and sister woke up (she had an excursion and had to be @ strathfield at 600). Lucky also that my exam wasn't until 2pm the next day. Gave in.
Monday:
Biology exam. Hopefully I'll pass... not too confident, the 3rd essay question got a paragraph Fourth got a bit more. The third was on plant hormones. My study consisted of a hasty read of marked chapters on the train. Like I'm going to remember them!..I remembered one, and the experiment that went with it.. I knew the name of another but had no idea what they did ._."
*sighs* There was 25 multiple choice questions and I expect I'll get 15+ right. If I get 25/65 for the test, I _should_ pass the course... though that works without scaling >_<...but then again that might be to my benefit..I have been averagin 70 odd with everything else..
Tuesday:
Got up at a fairly decent time for once. Watched Star Wars III Docs while I got ready to go into Uni to study. Was catching train when Kunama sms'd me to give her her drink bottle back (she'd left it in my car last tuesday). I had it with me, with the intention of giving it back that day anyway. Met in Victoria Park. Sneaked up on her playing with duck-esque creatures. Went and wandered around Broadway shops. Upto foodcourt, where I bought wedges for lunch. Lady who served dumped half as much sour cream on them as there was wedges. Didn't end up eating them all, only about half. Walked in direction of theatres to see what was on. Ended up playing Time Crisis III badly in Intencity. Was $2 a game so gave up as soon as we died. She lasted about 1min longer than me, upto the big turret gun thing >_<". Spent 20-30min reading dilbert journals at a calender stall. Looked around in Dicksmith for a bit. Kunama thought there was games in there :p. Went to Games Wizards after that, AOEIII is out. Saw that MystV works on macs as well, will suggest to sister. Friend of Kunama's was in the store eating salmon and eggplant sandwich ugh.. She asked me who I was I told her "I'm me". She said something along the lines of "I can see why your friends with Kunama then"... told her real name and shook hands. Can't remember hers.. Cephilia?? Talked to her for a while, as I didn't want to follow 'nama into the "Witch-y" store. Strange person, asking private questions.. whatever her name is.
Went into K-mart after that. Wanted to buy CD's. Couldn't find Wolfmother album, single was there though. Bought "Gorillaz - Demon Days". Spent alot of time wandering around store, saw 2nd FE game and Cricket2004 (Only $18 :p). Looked around in games for Risk (Ez wants it) and threw a bunch of fluffy toy things around. Sat for over 30min (i think..) on the bike's shelf thingy. Freaked out some customers.. Left when a service lady asked what we were doing there. Wandered around store some more then left Broadway. Walked down through UTS building on way to Central. Came out of toilets and one of her tutors was standing by the elevators. I walked out about 15sec after her. Tutor took it the wrong way.
Took train to St James for spontaniety. Found USyd law building and walked around there for a while. Reminded me of Baulko. Same decor... Tried to get into Supreme Court but building was locked. Walked across park (It is not Hyde Park!), heading toward St Mary's Cathedral.
"Should we cross at the lights?" "No!" *runs across road*
More wandering around the cathedral. Had some form of mass behind altar. Didn't want to check. Arrived 10min too late for the confessional booths. They all had Pax written on them, latin for "peace". Wandered outside and sat down against wall, talked for a while.
Eventually took train to Central again, as she had to goto an Epson seminar. Played Advance Wars2 on the way home. Finally finished crappy mission.
Today:
Woke up at 5am and watched outside for a while. Woke up again around 9ish. Caught 1116 train into city. Procrastinated on computer. Found out exam wasn't on till 1500. Had thought it was at 1350.
Did badly in exam. Greek questions threw me, had prepared the wrong stuff. Stupid new lecturer changing the basic questions! Italic was marginally better.. I just hope for a pass. I really don't want to do that unit again..
Chemistry is tommorow morning. I haven't studied for it yet. I am an idiot. I'll print the exam off and go over on the train. I think I know most of it anyway..
I finally understand most of the references in a Detective Story off the Animatrix.
Dinah the cat = Alice's cat
1st of 6 Brooks = Red Queens directions to Alice (who she called "The White Pawn", also the alias of the detective on his computer), who wanted to play chess and be the White Queen.
Jumping the first of six brooks Alice finds herself on a train.
The crazy man is sitting between the third and fourth squares asking "who am i?". Alice had to pass through a forest where she couldn't remember who she is to go from the "third square" to the "fourth square"
Alice in Wonderland+ Through the Looking Glass are good books. Much more complicated than I expected.
Total time to write this post 3hrs. Told you I procrastinate.



2 Comments:
*Smacks around the head in hopes that it will get you motivated*
I think her name is Selphie. Don't ask me if that's the right spelling. x_x
Post a Comment
<< Home