Monday, December 19, 2005

*Casts 'Righteousness' (Absorb Health 10pts for 10sec) and 'Woad' (Shield 30pts for 60sec). Proceeds to whack with Steel Battleaxe (Chop: 1-36)*

Yeah, I know its been a while.
I'm lazy.

Not much has been happening recently; I'll tell some things that I can remember.

My mum has her new computer. It runs Morrowind non-lagging. I have been stealing to play. Too much. On 18th day level 4. For some reason the only medium armour you can find (that isn't bonemeld) is cuirass, helm and greaves. Unlike heavy and light armour which are proliferate...>_>
Cliff racers are evil.
They are these flying pterydactyl things that, for some odd reason, if you kill one, a little while later upon emerging from a building you'll be attacked by another one. As this generally means your in a town, the guards will also try and kill it. Unfortunately, if you are defending yourself with a battleaxe, swinging like crazy this means they will also generally get in the way. Attacking guards is a punishable crime...
Enough of addicting Morrowind...>_<""

I finally cleared out all my notes and books and crap from under my desk and on shelves. Proabably 20kg+ Swapped bookself and music stand around, so fishtank is in room's corner (hopefully it will get less direct light and grow less algae, the one on the kitchen bench never seems to get any >_<).

I have a new car stereo, Pioneer DEH-2750MP or something. mp3/.wma , radio, remote control. Plays pretty well on old speakers but some of the 'softer' sounds are really distorted.. But with the AC on (in my case, open windows :) ), it negates that, even at volumes where those sounds are audible...>_>" Will probably have to get new speakers at some stage.

Went to Kunama's last thursday to paint GW figures. Nearly finished a dwarf archer and an orc. Kunama painted spore mine, ringwraith and half an orc. Brother didn't like the way the orcs were painted, but I think it's just because most of his are blue-er. painted these with more reddy-browns. Orcs are annoying to paint because they're so mottly and all the features blend together..>_<

It's my 18th this friday. Wow. Hadn't really thought about it till now.. Parents had forgotten as well >_<". There may be something happening on the day if I can organise it in time, such as lunch at restaurant and then games(board/computer?/tabletop? etc) & video-watching for the night, otherwise that whole idea could be done after christmas insane-ness.

Been watching cricket (when not on Morrowind >_>). South Africa might have been a match if they hadn't dropped some easy catches (Hodge on 13?...he went on to make 203*........) If Australia had been bowled out for 300 instead of 500 they could have possibly won....

Bought Battlestar Galactica Miniseries DVD. Picture doesn't seem as good quality? Dunno.

Need to work out Christmas presents for family.
Mum: Jewlery/ jewlry box or flower/plant
Andrew: ...I'll probably get him some GW..Space Marine Scouts? or a LOTR figure...
Liz: Well, she's in France... I think i'll get her Lion King on DVD.
Dad: ...Honestly I don't know. He's so hard to buy for.. Half the problem is that most of the stuff he's interested in also interests either me or my bro. Thus it usually ends up that one of us uses it and he doesn't....>_<"""" ... I'll have to think of something. Usually it ends up being musical or a CD. I got him a CD the past 2 years... don't want to again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home