Friday, December 02, 2005

"We stab you so you can call in sick"

Well. It has been a long time since I blogged. Mainly because I haven't been 'inspired' enough to (No chanting 'Mood is not for fighting' at me!). I won't do the week-before-this-one's blog presently because it will take too long.

My sister is gone. Yesterday saw her jetting off to Singapore and then onto Paris (Viv la france!). From there bus to train station and train to Bordeaux (sp?). My dad got a map off of the 'net of where the house is; apparently it's an aparment (most people in France live in them?) and it's right on the Bordeaux River?.. some river anyway..>_>"
Finished painting my Minas Knight Captain in the morning, he is teh c00l! Left for airport around 1200. About an hours drive to international terminal, Large carpark. Really large. Walked in, my sister had to talk to the Southern Cross Exchange lady. I sat around with bro reading "BattleAxe" (he was playing gba). For some reason whole family queued to watch Liz get her luggage checked in. Interesting wavy thing by security. Wand with thing for collecting dust waved over luggage. This was removed and placed in machine. Think its an AAS (Atomic Absorbance Spectoscope), used to detect traces of explosives, drugs etc. Was kicked out of line by lady as well as rest of family because line was too long. My mum wanted to stay with Liz (in case liz needed help), lady wouldn't let her. Lots more waiting as Liz had to surrender her passport and greenslip thingy to Southern Cross lady. Then had to wait for plane to be ready. Went and had a coffee from Starbucks. I had Iced coffee. My mum forgot to say blended or something so it was really strong. My brother had one as well and mum had to put in like 10teaspoons of sugar before he could handle it. Reallllllyyyy strong coffee... Ended up being insanely high (as I finished my brothers, about half of which was left). Went around to departure gate (~1530?) and sat looking at planes. Flight SQ222. Big concrete squares. Huge game of Handball!!...>_<"". Found green stone on window sill. Thought it was a starburst thing at first, but picked up when I realised it wasn't. Rubbed it with my fingers until it was warm.
Souhtern Cross lady turned up when boarding was to commence and gave back passport and slip to each person; Italy and Holland first then France. Liz ended up leaving into Customs around ~1640? on way out Mum wanted to get bro a drink (because he couldn't drink his Iced Coffee before). Found coke machine. $3.20 ... Took ages to get it to work because it wouldn't take the $1 or $2 coins, after $2.20 had been placed in machine. Put all change parents had in $3.10 (wouldn't take 5c either..) Eventually, looking around handbag Mum found a 20c coin >_<"""""
If your wondering why we didn't give up, the coin return didn't work.
Got home around 1800. Work from 1900 -2300. Yay, for extra shift (therefore money!). Doing four shifts this weekend. Thursday, Friday, Saturday night and Sunday lunch. Might buy Tyranid Codex. (Yeah, I know you have it as .pdf SIS but it's easier to read on paper). Alternatively I may buy an Eagle for Radagast + Dwarves party thing. Or dwarf kings.

Wednesday involved the re-watching of X-files and painting. I've finished the first Tyranid Termagant and the paint-scheme is worked out Thus, it should take me less than 4days to paint the next one (assuming of course, I get off my butt and undercoat them..).
I've also finished Theoden _finally_ ...Got sick of looking at his black unpainted face and just went and painted it. Hair looks a bit wierd but I really can't be bothered re-touching it. It's my brothers problem now.

On Sunday my Mum took me out shopping and bought me clothes (it ended up being like $400 or something ._.'''''''''), because she thought I was depressed about my sister going to France. I now have 4 new looks, and for once, none of them loudly display "Piping Hot" everywhere...>_>".. Yes I get my clothes at Target. They're clothes. They fit. They're a lot cheaper than buying some brand-name.
I'd make my own clothes but: a) I haven't done enough sewing to know how b) My mother is generally too busy on her projects around the house to teach me. It is one of the things I want to get done this break.

...>_> anyway, bought a blister of 3 dwarf archers. Had iced coffee with mum. She asked wierd questions. *sighs*

2 Comments:

At 10:29 am, Blogger SlippedInsane said...

you need to blog more often!

 
At 11:08 pm, Blogger Kunama said...

Mothers always ask weird questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home