If a thought is made fact, doesn't it lose all meaing? What then, is the purpose of persuing anything? Why not stay dreaming?
Lots of stuff is happening.
Mowed the lawn today, grass had grown a fair bit from all the rain. Both sets of my grandparents arrived succesively. My mum's parents came for morning tea + lunch. Poppa (my grandfather) helped me repair flyscreens so no more bugs will come through my window or the dining room windows (which the cats had scratched holes in). Dad's parents came this afternoon unexpectedly, Pop (other grandfather) helped me , mum and dad move heavy pergola bits round the back of house. We'll have to assemble it this week, as everyone else in family is going back to their various mid-year occupations next week.
Went on cleaning obssesion on saturday. I've been annoyed with the fact that my computer monitor was sitting on an Australian cookbook at an annoying angle to use. This is now fixed, "borrowed" are corner Ivar shelf from pile and wood-glued on some 12cm long cylinders from the box of blocks my brother has. Monitor is in same place as before but raised on wonderful new shelf ^_^. This also lets me store my keyboard and mouse under it.
Took the opportunity to clean all the cables behind my computer/VCR/DVD-stereo. Now nice and neat. Also took out all speaker cables from back of sound-system and re-inserted nicely. Front left speaker hasn't stuffed up since (which it was doing, occassionally producing no sound). Fiddling with the VCR's antenna cables also seems to have produced better reception; dust in connection previously O_o"?
New blind that has been sitting behind my door for the last 6 months has also been installed. Nice and wooden; suits decor :P. Vener thingy over nasty metal top bit has fallen off, only attached by sticky velcro bits, think the sticky attaching to blind and wooden bit melted in heat, thus falling off...
Researching prices for doing my RSA (Respopnsible Service of Alcohol) course. Boss at work wants me to do it and will repay me when she sees certificate XD
Sister is coming back on the 27th? sometime around then. Still hoping she'll lapse back into french mid-converstation so I can laugh at her.
Serenity + Firefly Season 1 discs are supposed to come out on 8th of February. Can't wait XD
Brothers room has been repainted. Almost the same colour as sisters...>_>.. Apparently he's getting a bunk bed. I think that is stupid..
I feel like seeing that new Underworld movie and I don't know why. It will probably be really bad.. I believe I shall go tommorow night. Maybe.
Hungry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home