'Little Rohan'
Money has been spent, bought two lots of BattleGames in Middle Earth in order to get 24 Rohan Warriors. Much cheaper @$24 than what GW would charge ($35 I think).
Converted a few of them today, none have been glued or filed. Decided which one will be converted to banner bearer and which the captain. Having trouble getting the head right on the captain..>_<
Anyway, the purpose of buying them was to go with the Theoden I got for Christmas. Makes a decent enough little army of ~350pts atm
Theoden 90 (60 + 5sheild + 15 Armoured horse + 10 Heavy Armour)
Captain of Rohan 50/55 (45 +5Shield ~+5 Heavy Armour)
Banner 31 (6 + 25Banner)
8 Spr Warriors 72 (@9) (6 +1 Shield + 2Throwing Spears)
8 Archer Warriors 56 (@7) (6 + 1Bow)
6 Warriors 42 (@7) (6 + 1Shield)
=341/346
If I really get enthusiastic about painting the little guys I might buy 3 or so Mounted Royal Guards, which will put it about the 400pts mark, but I have other stuff that I'd buy first..



1 Comments:
your collecting rohan too >_<
*STABS* *STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STABBITY STAB* if that wasn't enough for you the warriors of rohan suck, they will still get creamed by my snotgoblins
Post a Comment
<< Home